Aviacija visuomet sujungia ypatingus žmones.
Galimybė naudotis greitaja aviacijos saugumo patikra (angl. Fast Track)
Lankstus darbo laikas
Mokymai profesiniam tobulėjimui
Nelaimingų atsitikimų draudimas
Papildomos atostogų dienos
Renginiai ir iniciatyvos
Vaikų stovyklų kompensavimas
jungia Vilniaus, Kauno ir Palangos oro vartus, kuriuos savo kelionėms renkasi virš 5 milijonų žmonių per metus. Mums svarbiausia – keleivis ir teigiamos jo emocijos, tad rūpestingu aptarnavimu bei paslaugomis kasdien rūpinasi daugiau nei 500 komandos narių.
• manage implementation of the route development incentive programme promoting flights to
destinations which have strategic importance for Lithuania;
• coordinate international tenders for selecting airlines to operate the flights to the
destinations of strategic importance;
• represent Lithuanian Airports in negotiations with airlines and coordinate investment
agreements signed under the route development incentive programme for strategic
• proactively build and maintain strong working relationships with central and local government
institutions to maintain and increase their involvement and support for promoting connectivity;
• initiate and oversee joint marketing activities with airlines, to increase passenger numbers
and connectivity of Lithuanian Airports;
• represent Lithuanian Airports at aviation exhibitions and events, with the view of bringing in
Requirements for the position:
• you hold a university degree in Law, Management, Economics, Business, International
• you have at least 3 years of proven experience in managing projects and / or business
consultancy, having a project management certification is a plus;
• knowledge and experience in airline / airport business would be a real benefit;
• a high degree of autonomy in executing tasks;
• outstanding communication and presentation skills, coupled with the ability to build and
maintain effective relationships;
• the ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
We offer you:
• an exciting job in a strategically important Lithuanian company;
• the opportunity to contribute to unique aviation projects;
• hybrid work model;
• a benefits package (accident and health insurance, reimbursement of children’s camps, 2
extra days of annual leave, professional training, workation possibility);
• an exceptional working environment close to Vilnius Airport, the largest airport in Lithuania.
• from 3500 Eur (bruto) plus bonus packages, individually tailor-made benefits and company’s
culture where knowledge is cultivated, innovation is encouraged and achievement is rewarded.
or submit your CV with the reference ROUTE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.